The Institute hosts a jobs board for environmental positions in New Jersey. Search for opportunities here!
If your organization is interested in posting an environmental job opening on the Institute’s board, please contact the Institute Coordinator at email@example.com.
We are currently hiring for an Education Manager! Click here for a job description and directions on how to apply.
Open Environmental Job Positions in New Jersey
- Stony Brook-Millstone Watershed Association, Education Manager
- Stony Brook-Millstone Watershed Association, Watershed Fellowship
- A.I.S., Inc., Shorebird Monitors (seasonal)
- American Littoral Society, Conservation Coordinator
- Clean Ocean Action, Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Duke Farms, Visitor Education Assistant (part-time, seasonal)
- Musconetcong Watershed Association, Outdoor Supervisor (part-time, seasonal)
- Nature Conservancy, Oak Leaf Auction Assistant
- New Jersey Conservation Foundation, Development Associate
- New Jersey Future, Administrative Assistant
- NJ Audubon Society, Policy Manager
- NJ Audubon Society, Project Director – GIS & Sanctuary/Facilities Management
- NJ Audubon Society, Nature Center Assistant (part-time, seasonal)
- NJ Audubon Society, Teacher Naturalist (seasonal)
- NJ Audubon Society, Nature Camp Educator (seasonal)
- NJ State Agriculture Development Committee, Regional Preservation Acquisition Coordinator
- Partnership for the Delaware Estuary, Director of Outreach
- Princeton Hydro, Water Resources & Geotechnical Engineers
- Princeton Hydro, Wetland Ecologist
- Ramapo College of New Jersey, Environmental Educator (hourly)
- Raritan Headwaters Association, Environmental Educator (part-time)
- ReVireo, Building Performance Technician
- River Network, Mid-Atlantic Leadership Development Manager
- South Jersey Land & Water Trust, Marketing and Development Specialist (part-time)
- Wetlands Institute, Aquarist/Environmental Educator (part-time)
- Whippany River Watershed Action Committee, Facilitator
- Whippany River Watershed Action Committee, Bookkeeper
- Appalachian Mountain Club, Camp Manager
- Isles, Inc., Clean & Green Crew Member (part-time, seasonal)
- New Jersey Sea Grant Consortium, Field Instructors (part-time)
- NY/NJ Trail Conference, Communications Assistant
- NY/NJ Trail Conference, Web Administrator/Project Manager/Developer
- NY/NJ Trail Conference, Human Resources Manager
- Somerset County Park Commission, Park Ranger (seasonal)
- Cape May Raptor Banding Project, Research Technician Intern (paid)
Updated on 04/25/2017
Other Employment Listings Resources
- American Water Resources Association – An online career center for water resource jobs.
- Center for Non-Profits is a New Jersey-based organization listing local non-profit jobs.
- EnvironmentalScience.Org posts jobs from across the environmental sector and across the country.
- EcoEmploy provides a listing of environmental jobs and careers.
- Idealist Online job site with a focus on nonprofits. In addition to the site, job seekers can sign up for daily emails of nonprofit jobs and internships added to Idealist during the previous 24 hours.
- Northeast Organic Farming Association of New Jersey – statewide resource for organic farm jobs.
- NJDEP Environmental Education News – a job board for environmental educator positions in New Jersey.
- New Jersey Employment Website – an online career center for employment in New Jersey.
- River Network – listing of positions with River Network and their partners.
- Rutgers Edward J. Boustein School of Planning and Public Policy Job Database – planning and public policy jobs primarily located in the Northeast
- Texas A&M University Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences Job Board – national listing of ecology and conservation jobs, internships and research opportunities