Are you looking for training and support on nonprofit management topics, such as budgeting, fundraising, board development, and volunteer management? Do you want to brush up on your watershed management knowledge or network with other environmental groups? Read on for information on annual nonprofit, conservation, and watershed management conferences.
- NJ Land Conservation Rally: This annual full-day conference, held in March, is organized by the New Jersey Conservation Foundation, in partnership with many other NJ environmental groups.
- ANJEE Environmental Education Conference: This annual conference, held each January, is geared towards both formal and non-formal environmental educators.
- ANJEC Environmental Congress: This annual conference is geared towards environmental commissions, but is often relevant to watershed groups.
- Land Ethics Symposium: This annual, full-day conference focuses on ways to create low-maintenance, economical and ecologically balanced landscapes with native plants and restoration techniques.
- River Rally: This annual national conference, organized by River Network, focuses on both nonprofit management and river conservation.
- NJ Invasive Species Conference: This conference, hosted by the New Jersey Invasive Species STRIKE Team, offers expert presentations about emerging invasive species science & management issues in the Garden State.
- New Jersey Non-Profit Conference: This annual full-day conference organized by the Center for Non-profits is held in early December.
- Risk Management & Finance Summit: This annual national conference is organized by the Nonprofit Risk Management Center.
- BoardSource Leadership Forum: This annual national conference, organized by BoardSource, focuses on the roles of nonprofit boards and the impact boards have.
Other Annual Events
- New Jersey Future Redevelopment Forum: This annual statewide conference brings together leaders from government, nonprofits, and the private sector who are working tirelessly to create sustainable redevelopment solutions to New Jersey’s problems.
- New Jersey State League of Municipalities: As one of the largest municipal gatherings in the nation, this multi-day annual League of Municipalities Meeting is a forum where municipal delegates and participants can network with one another and attend workshops on a variety of issues that impact New Jersey residents.